Grete Becker, Relationship Coach and Marriage Counsellor, presents a dynamic and modern approach to healing and enriching relationships. This workshop combines the work of Harville Hendrix (Imago Relationship Therapy) and Hedy Schleifer (Encounter-centered Couples Therapy). I call this workshop Commit & Connect.
This workshop will help couples develop a vibrant and connected relationship by teaching skills that promote understanding, growth and safety in the relationship. Conflict is a friend and it is maturity knocking at the door. Embrace it. Our relationship is not a problem that must be solved – it is an adventure to embark upon, a gift to unpack, a mystery that must be understood and a secret that must be uncovered.
The “Commit & Connect” workshop will help you to:
• Resolve intense conflict
• Revive a once vibrant marriage
• Learn how to acquire the love you have always wanted
• Lay a good foundation for a new relationship
• Enrich an existing good relationship.
• Gain insight into the higher purpose of marriage.
The aim of the “Commit & Connect” workshop:
This workshop is aimed at developing a conscious marriage so that true love can emerge in a safe and structured environment. Partners can learn to:
• Discover the unconscious agenda which brought you together.
• View each other anew.
• View each other as people in need of healing.
• Truly meet one another’s needs.
• Learn skills to deepen communication in your relationship.
• Rekindle romance, passion and true love in your relationship.
A visual tour of previous workshops – we do have fun as well
“Commit & Connect” Couples Workshops: 2018
Download the registration forms for the next couples workshop
- 17 & 18 March
- 27 & 28 April
- 12 & 13 May
- 28 & 29 July
- 15 & 16 September
- 20 & 21 October
- 24 & 25 November
Time: Saturday :9 am to 6 pm. Sunday : 9 am to 5 pm.
Location: 19 Panorama Road, Valmary Park, Durbanville
Catering: Tea and coffee during breaks will be provided.
Cost: R4,200 per couple
For further information, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 083 259 8082.
Click below for the different Imago services:
Are you dealing with an affair? Watch this video to find out how the Imago Relationship Theory can save your marriage: