The Imago Couples Workshop in Cape Town will enable you to develop a vibrant and connected relationship by teaching skills that promote understanding, growth and safety in the relationship.
Conflict is a friend and it is maturity knocking at the door. Embrace it. Our relationship is not a problem that must be solved – it is an adventure to embark upon, a gift to unpack, a mystery that must be understood and a secret that must be uncovered.
This workshop is called the Commit and Connect workshop which as been designed for people who are serious about their relationships. Grete Becker, Relationship Coach and Marriage Counsellor, presents a dynamic and modern approach to healing and enriching relationships. This practice combines the work of Harville Hendrix (Imago Relationship Therapy) and Hedy Schleifer (Encounter-centered Couples Therapy).
The Imago Couples Workshop in Cape Town will help you to:
• Resolve intense conflict
• Revive a once vibrant marriage
• Learn how to acquire the love you have always wanted
• Lay a good foundation for a new relationship
• Enrich an existing good relationship.
• Gain insight into the higher purpose of marriage.
The aim of the Imago Couples Workshop:
This Imago Couples Workshop is aimed at developing a conscious marriage so that true love can emerge in a safe and structured environment. Partners can learn to:
• Discover the unconscious agenda which brought you together.
• View each other anew.
• View each other as people in need of healing.
• Truly meet one another’s needs.
• Rediscover lost and repressed parts of yourselves.
• Reduce or eliminate frustration with specific behaviour change requests.
• Learn skills to deepen communication in your relationship.
• Rekindle romance, passion and true love in your relationship.
Next Imago Couples Workshops in Cape Town:
Please note that during the workshop weekend, we will meet on the Friday night from 19h00 to 21h00 (depending the size of the group), Saturday from 09h00 to 17h00, Sunday from 9am to 4pm.
- 15 & 16 November 2014: Durbanville – click here to book your seat
Location: 19 Panorama Road, Valmary Park, Durbanville in Cape Town
Catering: tea and coffee included
Price: R3000 per couple
To book your seat, please contact me on email@example.com or 083 259 8082